i love mamura so much like you don’t understand if he doesn’t end up with suzume i’m gonna be soo pissed
when you accidentally start watching a crime show and can’t get yourself to switch the channel because now you wanna know who fucking did it
This is the funniest shit I’ve ever seen. Pun totally intended.
robots getting really concerned when a human yawns and then another human does as well and wondering if this is some sort of group signal that they need to respond to so they just awkwardly go “aaaaaa” to try and imitate them
robots jumping and getting really scared when a human sneezes and rushing over to check on them “DID YOU JUST BLOW A FUSE ARE YOU ALRIGHT DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE”
robots getting all worried when their human is blushing because “your surface temperature has increased and your pigment is off are you alright”
robots trying to understand human bodies (◕ω◕✿)
So, this year has been a crazy year for my acquiring new followers on this blog. I decided to run a giveaway, ‘cause that seems like what people do on this site when they’re feeling appreciative. And that’s how I’m feeling post-Thanksgiving, pre-other holidays. So why not do a giveaway? Here goes….
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of Red vs. Blue, Season
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of RWBY, Volume 1
- When I say signed, I mean I will get them autographed not just by me, but by as many people in the Rooster Teeth office as I can finagle.
- Autographed copy of my art book, Presidential Losers.
- If you don’t know, this is is coffee table book I’m having published of an art show I curated last year—it’s a portrait gallery of everyone who ever lost an American Presidential election.
- foxingquarterly bundle!
- Prints from Eleanor Davis and Louis Rosckosh (in that order above)
- Copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Foxing Quarterly itself.
- If you don’t know this literary quarterly, it combines 3 of my favorite things—Austin, new literature, and indie comics.
- Must be following me to win
- Reblog this post to enter
- Follow presidentiallosers on Tumblr for 1 extra entry each
- Contest runs from December 1 through December 13
- Open internationally to entrants over the age of 13
- I will make announcements about winners on Saturday, December 14 and will do my best to get stuff to you before the end of the year.
OK, well, there you go. Good luck.